Tuesday, January 10, 2017

PowerShell Learning Resources

I'm doing some onsite PowerShell training this week and realized that I mention lots of resources but haven't provided a list of them anywhere for easy access. So, this posting is my best summary of Windows PowerShell related learning content from Microsoft. There are also a bunch of my links to my blog articles that I use as examples in class.

General Resources

Microsoft makes a lot of content available online for free. Here is a high level list:

Windows PowerShell Resources

Here are some resources specifically related to PowerShell:

PowerShell Examples

The following are examples of using PowerShell from my blog. They may or may not be useful for your purposes. I use them in class as examples that we review.



No comments:

Post a Comment