Update: Summary of New Features
Things I think will be useful to me:
- Disable auto-mapping for mailboxes with full access. Auto-mapping automatically opens any mailbox to which you have full access when using Outlook 2010 (or 2007 with updates) and Exchange 2010 SP1. This is great if there are only a few shared mailboxes. There is a work around to stop this by editing an attribute with ADSIedit, but that is a bit clunky. Now there is an option to disable automapping when using the Add-MailboxPermission cmdlet.
- Mini-version of Outlook Web App. I haven't tested this yet, but I'm hoping this actually works on my older BlackBerry device with a browser that isn't so good.
- Ability to disable or remove a mailbox with litigation hold enabled.
- New multi-valued custom attributes for groups, contacts, mailboxes, and public folders.
- Easier configuration of mailbox replication between forests
- Address book policies to define the address lists presented to a user (including GAL)
- Silent redirection to an alternate location for Outlook Web App
- Simplified hybrid configuration wizard. This is useful when integrating with Office 365. I just reviewed the documentation for the pre-SP2 wizard and this appears much improved.